WARRANTY ON DAMAGED / FAULTY ITEMS
All products purchased from comfortous.com.au include a warranty. Our products are generally offered with a 12-month warranty. However, some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind. Electronics products come with a 3-month warranty. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period.
You will need to notify Comfortous within 7 working days in the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without approval by us.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refund generally takes up to 3 working days to process and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
Warranty is non-transferrable.
14 DAYS CHANGE OF MIND
To give you the complete peace of mind, Comfortous offers 14 Days Change of Mind Policy. With a 25% restocking fee plus return shipping fee, you have the option to return any unopened, unused item in its original packaging that you bought from Comfortous for any reason within 30 days of receiving the item.
If you would like to return your item for your money back, please follow the below procedure.
- Contact us through our Contact us page with information of your order number and item that you wish to return
- You will be advised with a return authorization number and our return address
- Include the return authorization number with your returned item so your return can be processed as soon as possible
- Change of Mind Policy does not apply to bonus item/packer
- The item cannot be opened, used, worn or damaged, and at in 100% re-sealable condition when we receive the item.
- You cannot stick or write anything on the item or its packaging. You can only place a postage sticker on the outer postage packaging.
- Once the refund is approved, we will transfer the fund via the payment method you pay your order. You will be refunded the total cost MINUS the initial and return postage charges, even if you receive free delivery in the first place.
- Certain types of products may not be returned under this policy. Please contact our customer service to find out more information.
If the requirements are not satisfied, Comfortous reserves the right not to offer a refund of change of mind returns.
Before initiating the return you will be expected to send us a photo of the item packed in its original packaging. On receipt of that, we will organise a return label
In the unlikely event that you wish to cancel your order, Comfortous allows a 2-hour window after placing the order to cancel it. Any cancellations after the 2-hour window will follow the Change of Mind Policy wherein a restocking fee may apply.
Please contact us through our Contact us Page or email us on email@example.com
Address: 5 Stromboli Strait Wentworth Point NSW 2127 Australia