Squat Weight Bench Calf Muscle Raise Block Leg Workout Gym Equipment
Or 4 interest-free payments of $44.54 with Learn more.Sold Out
Our Calf Block will let you get the most out of your calf raise exercises. This versatile squat weight bench allows you to perform standing body weight calf raises and is designed to use with dumbbells. You merely have to position the calf block underneath your machine bar and load the weight plates. You can perform seated calf raises by placing the Calf Block in front of your bench and a bar or dumbbells on your knees. But this piece of equipment is not limited to just calf raises. By placing your heels on the Calf Block, you can add a variation to your regular squat or use the Calf Block to better position your feet during bench press exercises.
The Calf Block serves a dual purpose. It is a great stand-alone product but can also be used to augment Power Racks, Smith Machines, Benches, Dumbbells and many other pieces of equipment. The Calf Block is solid, compact and effective in helping you to meet your fitness goals. It is strong enough for use at the gym and safe and convenient to use at home. The Calf Block features heavy-duty construction and is sturdy enough to take a real pounding during rigorous workout sessions. Unmatched in its class, the Calf Block promises solid and intense workouts for many years in the future.
Get our Calf Block today and build your Calf muscles in near 100% isolation!
· Suitable for all user heights
· Construction from heavy duty steel
· Among the strongest and most versatile Calf Blocks available
· Great for both rehab and normal workouts
· Non-Slip surface and base
· Safe workout provided by solid construction
· Helps build the strongest rock solid calf muscles!
· Built to last - high quality heavy-gauge steel supports even the most rigorous of workouts
· Environmentally friendly powder coating
· No assembly required
1 x Calf Raise Block Leg Workout
|Model #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comfortous users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.